According to the CSA database that lists all the certified Matter devices. The Govee LED Strip light M1 is now Matter certified. This means the smart LED light strip will also work for HomeKit users via Apple Home.
The Govee M1 is a 5m strip with 60 LEDs, with the firm’s RGBIC+ tech allowing for independent control of each one. The output is 315 lumens and supports 16 million colours.
- Ultra-High Lamp Bead Density: 60 LEDs per meter
- RGBIC with White Lightning: Improve the brightness in any space.
- Multiple Controls: Control the lights while you are away.
- Group Control: Control other Govee lights simultaneously.
- Versatile App: 64+ scene modes, music mode, DIY, and more.
- Connects via Wi-FI and Bluetooth
While Govee has not confirmed a timeframe for the release of Matter. It should only be a matter of time (see what I did) before the firmware update arrives. The Govee M1 is on sale right now, from Amazon. Prices are set at £119, €119 and $99 and at the moment you can get £30 off.
Don’t forget to subscribe for to be notified of the latest HomeKit News, reviews and tutorials. If you have a question or a comment, then leave it below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.