Signify has announced an expansion of the Philips Hue outdoor collection with a new range of smart wall lights, pathway lights and low-voltage fixtures.
Aswell as the outdoor range they are several new wall-mounted fixtures and pathway lights. There are 16 million colors and 50,000 shades of warm-to-cool white light for effortless personalization.
New Philips Hue outdoor range:
- Appear: This wall light creates a sharp, directed triangle of light both up and down for a strong light effect.
- Resonate: Available in both black and silver, the Resonate creates elegant, up-and-down triangles of light.
- Attract: This wall lantern offers a unique light effect that casts a subtle arc of colorful light against the wall.
- Daylo: This circular wall light is available in stainless steel or black and provides a subtle, back-lit glow.
- Nyro: The angular and architectural Nyro family includes wall light and path light options.
Philips Hue low voltage lights
- Lily: The new Lily XL spot light is larger and provides a more powerful light output.
- Impress: The popular Impress wall light is now available in a low-voltage version.
- Econic: Another outdoor favorite, the Econic family now features a low-voltage version.
Price & Availability if the Philips Hue Outdoor range
The Philips Hue range will have a staggered approach to when the products will launch. Below is when things will land by Europe and the US.
Available in Europe from end of January 2020:
- Appear wall light (EUR 139.99)
- Attract wall light (EUR149.99)
- Lily XL spot light low-volt (EUR139.99)
- Resonate wall light (EUR 129.99 Black/ EUR 139.99 Stainless Steel)
- Daylo wall light (EUR 114.99 Black/119.99 Stainless Steel)
- Impress wall light low-volt (EUR 129.99)
- Cable + T-part (EUR €17,95/USD $14,99/CAD $19,99
Available in Europe, from end of April 2020:
- Nyro wall light (EUR 119.99)
- Nyro pedestal (EUR 149.99)
- Philips Hue 100W Power Supply (EUR 59.99)
- Philips Hue 40W Power Supply (EUR €39,99)
Available in North America from mid of March 2020:
- The Appear wall light (USD 139.99)
- Lily XL spot light low-volt (USD 139.99)
- Econic pedestal low volt (USD 129.99)
Don’t forget to subscribe to be first to find out when more information emerges. If you have a question or a comment, then leave it below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.