Welcome back to The HomeKit Show episode 22 in which we talk everything in the world of HomeKit. This week we do a deep dive of everything new in HomeKit for iOS 14 along with some tips and tricks. Plus a big thank you to our sponsor SwitchBot.
Links from the Show –
- Link to buy Switchbot on Amazon – https://geni.us/switchbot
- Link to our Twitter account – https://twitter.com/followhomekit
- Link to the Tweet that needs retweeting – https://twitter.com/followhomekit/status/1307703965149265930?s=20
- Terms and conditions at the end of the article
How to enter
- Follow our Twitter account @FollowHomeKit
- Retweet this tweet and make sure you use the Hashtag #TheHomeKitShow
- Open from 20th September to 25th September at 23:59 GMT 2020
- We will then pick an entry at random after the 26th September 2020 and announce it via or Twitter account.
You can either watch the show or listen to the PodCast with both options found below
Below is the podcast version and while in the main it features all the content. Parts have been edited if not suitable for audio only.
You can also listen on,
Giveaway terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be over 18.
- Your Tweets must be public
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be 25th September at 23:59 GMT 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Winner will be announced on the 26th September 2020 via our Twitter accoint
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Open to residents of USA / Canada / UK / Germany / France / Spain / Italy / Netherlands / Romania / Singapore /South Korea / HK.
- Only one entry per person. Any identified multiple entries will be excluded.
- The prize will be dispacted within 45 days from the winner being announced by SwitchBot
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be chosen at random, our decision is final.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the us.