We are giving away a Logitech Circle View for free for our loyal readers, YouTube subscribers and PodCast listeners.
Full details to enter are below
- Follow our Twitter account @FollowHomeKit
- Retweet this tweet and make sure you use the Hashtag #TheHomeKitShow
- We will then pick an entry at random after the 5th June 2020
- We will announce the Winner on our YouTube Channel on the 7th June 2020.
Why not read the Full Logitech Circle View Review while you are to to find out more about this HomeKit camera?
- Price: £159.99 / $159
- Video resolution up to 1920×1080
- Works only with HomeKit Secure Video
- Weatherproofed to IP64. However, the wall charger is indoor only.
- Field of view: 180 -degree lens
- Motion detection
- Sensors: Motion and LUX Light sensor
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- No onboard storage
- IR night vision: detection up to 15m (50ft)
- Dimensions: 57mm x 67 mm x 70 mm
- Weight: 253g
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be over 18.
- Your Tweets must be public
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be 5th June 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Winner will be announced on the 7th June 2020
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- We can only ship this to the UK, US, Canada and most EU countries. Any participant outside of these locations will be excluded.
- Only one entry per person. Any identified multiple entries will be excluded.
- The product is not new and has been used for testing for our reviews. We will provide no warrnaty or after service for the product.
- The Circle View will be dispatched with 45 days from the winner being announced.
- This giveaway is for a Logitech Circle View and no cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be chosen at random, our decision is final.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the us.